Subway: C/E to Spring St.; 1 to Houston St.; N/R to Prince St.
Bus: M21 to Houston St.; M6 to Spring St.
Parking lots are located one block from HERE on the corner of Spring & Varick Streets.
Both of HERE's spaces are wheelchair accessible, and fully compliant with ADA requirements
PACE UNIVERSITY SCHIMMEL CENTER
The Michael Schimmel Center for the Arts at Pace University is located on the New York City campus in lower Manhattan, facing City Hall. The box office and theatre entrance are located on Spruce Street, near the corner of Gold Street.
Subway: 2/3 to Park Place/Broadway; R/W to City Hall; J/M/Z to Fulton Street; 4/5/6 to Brooklyn Bridge/City Hall.
- M1 to City Hall/Broadway (walk east across City Hall Park to campus), Brooklyn Bridge/City Hall (walk south down Park Row to campus), or Broadway-Nassau St./ Fulton St. (walk two blocks north on Nassau St. to campus)
- M6 Bus to the City Hall/Broadway or Broadway-Nassau/Fulton St.
- M9 Bus to the City Hall/Broadway or Brooklyn Bridge/City Hall
- M15 Bus to Pearl and Frankfort St. (at campus), to the City Hall/Broadway or Brooklyn Bridge/City Hall; Broadway-Nassau/Fulton St. or Fulton/William St.
- M22 Bus, M103, or B51 Bus to City Hall/Broadway; Brooklyn Bridge/City Hall; or Broadway-Nassau/Fulton St.
ICON Parking at Gold Street (between Spruce and Gold Streets).
Open 24 hours.
3LD ART AND TECHNOLOGY CENTER
1/R/W to Rector Street; 4/5 to Wall Street; J/M/Z to Broad Street, A/C to Broadway/Nassau, E to World Trade Center.
M1 or M6 Downtown via Broadway
Ferries to and from New Jersey
From Battery Tunnel enter Trinity Place, turn left on Edgar Street to Greenwich or Battery Parking Garage.
From West Street South turn left on Albany Street (marked Battery Tunnel), proceed East on Albany two blocks and take a right on Greenwich. Go south two block to the Battery Parking Garage.