Michael Gordon's Acquanetta, PROTOTYPE 2018. Photo by Maria Baranova.
Roman Grygoriv and Illia Razumeiko's IYOV, PROTOTYPE 2018. Photo by Maria Baranova.
Missy Mazzoli's Breaking the Waves, PROTOTYPE 2017. Photo by Dominic Mercier.
Matt Mark's Mata Hari, PROTOTYPE 2017. Photo by Paula Court.
Du Yun's Angels Bone, PROTOTYPE 2016. Photo by Cory Weaver.
Bombay Rickey, PROTOTYPE 2016. Photo by Cory Weaver.
(Any Gift up to $249)
- Listing in the PROTOTYPE program and website
- PROTOTYPE eblast with insider information and preview videos
- Concierge ticket service, including waived ticket fees, free exchanges (subject to availability), and a complimentary glass of wine at each show
- Invitations to a behind-the-scenes "sneak peak" of a rehearsal run-through for a PROTOTYPE world premiere
- Invitations to the opening night party and a special members' only reception
- Your name included as part of the "Commissioners Club" on all PROTOTYPE programs
- Two (2) tickets to a PROTOTYPE world premiere
- An invitation to a Members' Only season announcement event in the spring
- An invitation to workshops in the Fall
- Two (2) tickets to any show at the festival
- Invitation to attend open rehearsals for festival shows
- Join the Festival Directors and artists for private drinks and conversation
- Join a PROTOTYPE Artist and the Directors for an intimate, home-cooked dinner
- AND, exclusive opportunities tailored to match your interests
Support the visionary festival which celebrates the work of pioneering opera and music-theatre artists from NYC and around the world. Membership begins at the $250+ level, and benefits include VIP access to tickets, backstage events, artist interviews, open rehearsals, and more.
Prefer to give by mail? Send your check made payable to "HERE" (noting "PROTOTYPE" in the memo line) to:
145 Sixth Avenue
New York, NY 10013
For information about opportunities to give, please contact PROTOTYPE's Director of Development, Tyler Mercer at 212-647-0202 ext. 326 or email@example.com.
PROTOTYPE is a co-production of HERE (EIN 13-3449416) and Beth Morrison Projects, registered 501c3 non-profit organizations. As the fiscal agent for the Festival, all contributions made through HERE for PROTOTYPE are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.