David T. Little's Soldier Songs
We gratefully acknowledge the Leadership Funding for PROTOTYPE that has been provided by The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
PROTOTYPE is also supported by the The Charles and Cerise Jacobs Fund for New Opera, Francis Goelet Charitable Lead Trust, and The Reed Foundation.
We are grateful for the assistance of our additional Institutional Funders and generous Donors:
OPERA America's New Works Exploration Program
The Netherland-America Foundation
Mia Leo and Dick Kuczkowski
Lisa B. Phillips
PROTOTYPE can provide corporations with a valuable platform for partnership. Because each company has different objectives, we customize benefits and recognition to meet your needs, including:
• Brand alignment with two of the most innovative arts producers in New York City, the cultural capital of the world
• Recognition in marketing collateral, press releases, and at events
• Access to host private events at HERE, located in the heart of SoHo
• Private events and talk-backs with artists for clients and guests
• Complimentary tickets to attend performances
To learn more about corporate partnership opportunities, and for a complete prospectus please contact Brenna Thomas at 212-647-0202 x 326, or by email at email@example.com.