Jonathan Berger's Visitations, PROTOTYPE 2014
PROTOTYPE: Opera/Theatre/Now receives leadership funding from:
• The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
With other generous support from:
• Amphion Foundation
• The Association of Performing Arts Presenters Cultural Exchange Program
• The Augustine Foundation
• BMI Foundation
• The Aaron Copland Fund for Music, Inc.
• Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation
• Alice M. Ditson Fund of Columbia University
• Jean and Louis Dreyfus Foundation
• Fresh Sound Foundation
• Ann & Gordon Getty Foundation
• Howard Gilman Foundation
• Francis Goelet Charitable Lead Trusts
• Samuel I. Newhouse Foundation
• OPERA America: Innovation Grants
• OPERA America: New Works Exploration Grants
• The Reed Foundation
• The Ted Snowdon Foundation
• Trust for Mutual Understanding
• Virginia B. Toulmin Foundation
Additional support is provided by:
• New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council
• New York State Council on the Arts, with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature
PROTOTYPE receives generous corporate support from Meyer Sound.
p r i s m is produced by Beth Morrison Projects in association with Trinity Church Wall Street. Commissioned by Beth Morrison Projects, David & Kiki Gindler, Linda & Stuart Nelson, and Elizabeth & Justus Schlichting, with additional commissioning support from Nancy and Barry Sanders, OPERA America’s Opera Grants for Female Composers, funded by the Virginia B. Toulmin Foundation; The Francis Goelet Charitable Lead Trust; and National Endowment for the Arts - Art Works. p r i s m was developed by Beth Morrison Projects, Lyric Theatre @Illinois, Arizona State University School of Music, Trinity Wall Street, and PROTOTYPE Festival and will premiere in November 2018 in a rolling-premiere with LA Opera at REDCAT.
The Infinite Hotel is Co-Produced with The Windmill Factory and Old Sound Room.
ThisTree is produced by PROTOTYPE. It was Commissioned, developed and produced through the HERE Artist Residency Program (HARP).
Pancho Villa From a Safe Distance was originally commissioned by Ballroom Marfa and co-commissioned by Fusebox Festival.
Train with No Midnight is produced by PROTOTYPE, a Co-Production of Beth Morrison Projects and HERE. Co-commissioned by Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago.
Stinney: An American Execution is co-produced by Frances Pollock & Emily Roller. Stinney was workshopped in Baltimore, MD at 2640 Space with the support of Peabody Conservatory and the 2014 Diversity Innovation Grant through Johns Hopkins University.
PROTOTYPE: Out of Bounds is made possible by an Opera America Innovation Grant, supported by the Ann and Gordon Getty Foundation.
PROTOTYPE can provide corporations with a valuable platform for partnership. Because each company has different objectives, we customize benefits and recognition to meet your needs, including:
• Brand alignment with two of the most innovative arts producers in New York City, the cultural capital of the world
• Recognition in marketing collateral, press releases, and at events
• Access to host private events at HERE, located in the heart of SoHo
• Private events and talk-backs with artists for clients and guests
• Complimentary tickets to attend performances
To learn more about corporate partnership opportunities, and for a complete prospectus please contact Tyler Mercer at 212-647-0202 x 326, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.