PROTOTYPE Opera/Theatre/Now receives leadership funding from The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, with other generous support from the Virginia B. Toulmin Foundation.
Additional support is provided by:
• The Amphion Foundation
• The Association of Performing Arts Presenters Cultural Exchange Program
• BMI Foundation
• The Aaron Copland Fund for Music, Inc.
• Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation
• Alice M. Ditson Fund of Columbia University
• Jean and Louis Dreyfus Foundation
• Fresh Sound Foundation
• Ann & Gordon Getty Foundation
• Howard Gilman Foundation
• Francis Goelet Charitable Lead Trusts
• Samuel I. Newhouse Foundation
• OPERA America: Innovation Grants
• OPERA America: New Works Exploration Grants
• The Reed Foundation
• The Ted Snowdon Foundation
Additional support is provided by the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council, and the New York State Council on the Arts, with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.