PROTOTYPE: Opera | Theatre | Now receives major funding from The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation and other leadership support from the Virginia B. Toulmin Foundation.
Additional support is provided by
- The Amphion Foundation
- BMI Foundation
- Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation
- Alice M. Ditson Fund of Columbia University
- Jean and Louis Dreyfus Foundation
- Fresh Sound Foundation
- Howard Gilman Foundation
- Francis Goelet Charitable Lead Trusts
- Antonia & Vladimer Kulaev Cultural Heritage Fund
- Samuel I. Newhouse Foundation
- OPERA America
- The Reed Foundation
- The Ted Snowdon Foundation
Additional support is provided by the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council, and the New York State Council on the Arts, with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.
PROTOTYPE receives generous corporate support from Lagunitas, Reid Sound, ROSCO, SoHo54, and VCI.