There are several new ways to become an insider with PROTOTYPE and ensure the Festival’s forward momentum. We hope you’ll consider these two important initiatives.
PROTOTYPE Commissioners Club
Are you a true opera devotee? Always wanted to commission a new opera? Join the new PROTOTYPE Commissioners Club and be part of our 2018 world premiere!
For a donation of $500, you’ll get these great perks:
· See your name on the title page of the final score and be listed in the program as part of the PROTOTYPE Commissioners Club for our January 2018 world premiere.
· Receive two tickets to opening night! Celebrate the new work you helped create with the creative team and your fellow commissioners.
· Get up close and personal with the creative process by attending invitation-only rehearsals and workshop showings throughout the year - including a special meet & greet with the composer, librettist, and performers in December 2017.
PROTOTYPE Directors' Leadership Circle
New This Year! The Directors of the PROTOTYPE Festival are looking for both seasoned and new professionals who are passionate about our mission to develop, produce, and showcase the most exciting 21st-century opera-theatre and music-theatre work, and are eager to join the PROTOTYPE Directors’ Leadership Circle.
· While day-to-day operations are led by the Festival’s three Directors and Circle members are not charged with fiduciary oversight, a strong and engaged group of leaders is essential to the future growth and success of the PROTOTYPE Festival.
· We are looking for creative, enthusiastic individuals excited to join a dynamic group of like-minded thinkers to help propel PROTOTYPE to the next level of excellence. As a member of the Leadership Circle, you will be charged with raising funds and deepening relationships on behalf of the Festival.
· Most importantly, you will be an advocate and partner to the Festival, providing strategic guidance to the Directors and sharing your passion for PROTOTYPE with networks in New York City and beyond!
Leadership Circle members are leaders from a variety of professional and personal backgrounds. Membership requires a minimum annual gift of $2,500.
If you would like more information about these opportunities, please feel free to contact Development Director Brenna Thomas at 212-647-0202, ext. 326 or email@example.com.