PROTOTYPE: Opera | Theatre | Now receives major funding from the Mellon Foundation and other leadership support from the Howard Gilman Foundation and the Virginia B. Toulmin Foundation.
Additional support is provided by
• The Amphion Foundation
• BMI Foundation
• Café Royal Cultural Foundation
• The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation
• Alice M. Ditson Fund of Columbia University
• Fresh Sound
• Francis Goelet Charitable Lead Trusts
• Antonia & Vladimer Kulaev Cultural Heritage Fund
• Samuel I. Newhouse Foundation
• Mid-Atlantic Arts Foundation
• OPERA America
• The Reed Foundation
• The Ted Snowdon Foundation
Additional support is provided by the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council, and the New York State Council on the Arts.
PROTOTYPE is a founding partner of JanArtsNYC, celebrating 10 years of partnership in 2023.
Every January in New York City, more than 45,000 performing arts leaders, artists, and enthusiasts from across the globe converge for JanArtsNYC. A partnership among independent multidisciplinary festivals, indispensable industry convenings and international marketplaces, JanArtsNYC is one of the largest and most influential gatherings of its kind. #JanArtsNYC.
Promotional support provided by the New York City Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment.